Wednesday, July 18, 2012

I Was A Dancer All Along

I'm happy the heatwave here is done, 'cause I really don't like them. I don't care about the sweat or the humidity. What I care about is that it's hard to make a nice outfit when you have to dress lightly. That's why I usually stay home and hide behind my fan until it's over. Actually, this heatwave I did do things. I went thrifting with G. then we went to the movies to see "Farewell, My Queen" (Les Adieux à la Reine) which is a great movie by the way. It sets place in the time of Marie-Antoinette, so can you imagine the wonderful clothing and wigs they wore. Anyways, here are some pictures from the heatwave. I had a video I wanted to upload, but Imovie didn't stop crashing. Oh well! I hope you are having a nice summer.






Tank Top: H&M
Shorts: H&M
Jacket: Made by my grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment