Thursday, October 18, 2012

Cut So Deep Yet Growing Through And Through

Twelve days ago, I got the chance to go see a band I really like: Two Door Cinema Club. I first heard of them while "hanging out" with my science teacher last year. Then this summer, my cousin gave me their album and I fell in love. Not only are their songs good but they are good performers. I had so much fun at the concert. It didn't last long enough! I could of listened to them for ours. Sadly, they don't have enough music to play a 12 hour concert... :P

Anyways, I had lots of fun going to the Metropolis with G. For the event, I sported a sequin top I've had for a very long time but never actually wore because I didn't have any occasion to wear it. I'm very happy with it. I was like a disco ball for the whole concert.

(This song makes me melt inside! <3 )

 






Lace Shirt: H&M (From G.)
Top: Yard Sale
Skirt: Bedo
Stockings: American Apparel
Shoes: Keds


No comments:

Post a Comment