Thursday, November 15, 2012

You're Sixteen!

I've had a hard time with my wrist lately, so I decided to minimize my time on the computer. It sucks because I had lots of good post ideas lately I couldnt share. But anyways, I should stop complaining. You're not here to read about a whining girl who turned 16 on the November 13th. Yup! I'm sixteen now.

It's sad and yet thrillin to know that i have reached this sweet age. As a child I always thought my 17th year of life would be exciting and full of "american" adventures. But now I know that will never happen. After this year my bubble of fantasies will explode. On the nice side, I will get to create my own experiences. I'm travelling a lot this year. So that should be fun!

Here's a compilation of many pictures including craft time with A. and today's outfit. My birthday outfit was too boring so I didn't bother taking pictures.











Scarf: H&M (I got it from the parents of this girl I babysit, isn't that sweet!)
Dress: Forever 21
Corset: Tristan (Why am I even mentioning it. You can't even see it cause it's black.)
Shoes: Vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment