Saturday, June 11, 2011

The reality of the end

L'été est arrivé, le bon temps sont revenus. Je ne mettrai surement pas beaucoup de photos dans la prochaine semaine, car c'est ma semaine d'examen, donc j'étudie comme une folle et internet n'existe même plus pour moi. Je me suis décidé à mettre des photos aujourd'hui. Ça doit être plate pour vous d'arriver ici et de remarquer que ça fait cinq ou six fois que vous avez vu les photos présentées. Alors, voici ce que je portais le premier jour d'examen.

Summer is here, the good times have returned. I'll probably won't put many pictures in the next week because it's my exam week, so I'm studying like crazy and the internet doesn't even exist anymore more to me. I am determined to put pictures today. It must be boring for you to come on the blog and notice that you already saw the posts five or six times. So here's what I wore the first day of exams.







Shirt: Abercrombie
Pants: H&M
Belt: Vintage
Small Scarf: Thrifted

2 comments:

  1. Liebste Imogen,
    wow,
    schöne pics,
    schöne Collage über der Kommode!
    Du Schöne!
    xoxo Ariane.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danke!!!
    Ich will dich wider sehn beilt!!
    (Sorry for my mistakes)
    xoxo
    Imogen

    ReplyDelete