Sunday, March 18, 2012

From My Rotting Body, Flowers Shall Grow, I Am In Them And That Is Eternity

Ma pièce de théâtre est terminée ce qui est triste et bien en même temps, car ça me laisse plus de temps libre, mais je me suis bien amusée à monter Thérèse et Pierrette à l'école des Saints-Anges. Je mettrais des photos de la pièce plus tard. En attendant voici des photos prises lors d'une marche nostalgique dans mon ancien quartiers avec L. Aussi pour votre information, si vous ne savez pas pourquoi je porte un carré rouge sur mon chandail et bien c'est pour montrer mon désaccord contre la hausse des frais de scolarité. Je pourrais commencer tout un débat sur ce sujet, mais je m'en tiendrai à ça. 

My theater play is finally finished which is sad but it's also a good thing because I now have more time to hang out. I have to admit though that I had lots of fun putting together Therese and Pierrette and the Little Hanging Angel. Anyway, I'll put some pictures of the play later. In the meantime here are some photos of a nostalgic walk I took with L. in my old neighborhood. Also for your information, if you don't know why I'm wearing a red square, well it's to show my support against the rising tuition fees. I could start a whole argument on that subject, but I'm just going to keep it at this. 
















Leather Jacket: Zara
Shirt: American Sportwear (Vintage from my mom)
T-Shirt: H&M (From G.)
Pants: H&M
Belt: Vintage (from my mom)
Shoes: Vintage
Bag: Found in my basement

2 comments:

  1. gold fish sarah18.3.12

    le photos sont belles, ya comme un contrast entre toi(colorée/heureuse)et le décors(gris/dur). And hey, you're number 1! ah, ma mere vien de voir ton blog et elle dit qu'elle t'embaucherait bien comme mannequin si elle pouvait.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! eh bien c'est tres gentil! :)

      Delete