Saturday, October 12, 2013

Open Your Eyes

I'm creating nostalgia as we speak and I'm very satisfied. All this new people in my life are pushing me to go outside and do things. Simple things like picnicking on one of Montreal's landmarks: Mount Royal. If you don't know what it is, well let me explain it to you. It's a mountain and it's royal. Actually, that's not true, it's more like a bump, but it's still glorious. So, yesterday, I went up the hill with these fabulous people and we had lots of fun. I really like them. I am actually with them right now.

You might be wondering why I'm on the computer if they're all so wonderful, but don't worry everyone is occupied. Well never mind, now they're all annoying me, so enjoy the pictures.






Shirt: Rodier
Shorts: Vintage
Shoes: Jeffray Campbell
Necklace: DIY

No comments:

Post a Comment