Monday, October 7, 2013

We're Bound To Linger On

I've been socializing with new groups of people lately and I find them very interesting to observe. You you can make many discoveries about people and groups of people just by hanging out with them a few times.

The first thing I've realized is that there are so many different kinds of group dynamics. Groups of friends are almost like small communities to a certain level, because the people in them share generally a common point of view on life and have similar values. But if you push the analysis even farther you could say that, on the contrary, groups are all very much the same. We all have our experiences, dramas, problems, secrets, jokes as a gang, which are at the basis of these relationships. Basically, a group of friends is like a human being in itself. It lives through things, has happy moments, sad moments and always has something to think about.

I could go on and on about this fascinating subject but my bed is calling me. So here's a nice fall look for you guys! Raccoons and high waisted "boyfriend" jeans!






Sweater: Zara
Polo shirt: HKR (from my sister)
Jeans: American Apparel
Belt: Vintage
Booties: my mom's 

No comments:

Post a Comment