Friday, November 15, 2013

Everything Works Out So Good

I'm seventeen now. Wow! That's weird! The year I waited for my whole life has ended and it's been one of the best years of my life. But now what? I don't know. It's a surprise. I don't know what to expect from this year. I know I'm graduating High School and I know it's the last "official" year of being a teenager, but that's basically it. It's funny how life passes by quickly. One moment you're a kid, then you become an adolescent and suddenly people say you're an adult. Where does the time go, I wonder.

It's bizarre to think that I'm at the end of a period of life that I will never live again. That's why I made a few resolution to live my seventeenth year (and all of the years after) to the fullest.

I would start out by saying that I should look out for myself more, because I've been getting hurt too easily. If I want to become a strong independent woman, I have to be able to know my limits. Also, I would like to do more creative work in the next year, like videos and zines because they really inspire me.

Talking about videos, I made a short movie about being 16. It had always been the ideal age to be because of the movies, so I decided to make my own vision of what sixteen was, to remember what it's actually like.




Shirt: Made by B.
Skirt: Vintage
Unicorn necklace: Cranky Hayes (Birthday present from my mom)

No comments:

Post a Comment