Saturday, December 15, 2012

It Started With A Whisper

I have a little bit of news for you guys. I'm going to stop posting as much for an indefinite period of time. To be honest, things haven't been going very well in my life these days. For the last few months, I've felt uninspired to actually get myself to put together a nice outfit. I wish I was able to be one of those people that post all the time and gain popularity, but I guess I'm not up for it. Or at least not right now. I'm just going to thank you for having the patience to keep up with me every week like you have been doing.

To get back to the post, here's an outfit I put together as a symbol of leaving summer vibes behind. I wore my shorts and my tank top for the last time. I don't think it's a sad thing 'cause it leaves place for new types of inspiration during the winter and spring. Anyways, if I don't post before Xmas well; Happy Holidays to you all!

On another note, I would like to add that all my love is going out to all the victims of the shooting in Newton and their family member. I can not imagine how painful it must be to lose your child or a parent.

(Sorry for all the scattered subjects today)






Top: Jacob, but print by B.
Shorts: Vintage
Socks: H&M
Wedges: Forever 21
Scarf: Vintage
Necklace: From G.

No comments:

Post a Comment