Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Home Is Whenever I'm With You

Summer (Spring) is back! But that doesn't mean school and work is over. Indeed, I am in the last week of production of a Vaudeville theater show and in the next month or so I'll be studying... a lot. Also, I'm starting to have a life. Let me explain. Since I came back from Senegal, I have been hanging out more with my friends and my new friends. There not really new, but I had never hung out with them out of the context of school. Anyways, all this to say that I'm happy as always and that social life is booming. Here's my first spring/summer outfit from last week. (sorry for the exposure)

Before I forget, next week I shall post pictures of my play. And for those who live in Montreal, come and see "Trois temps pour un Feydeau" at 7PM this Thursday and Friday at PGLO!






Blouse: Vintage (From my grandma)
Belt: Vintage
Pants: Topshop
Jacket: Vintage
School Bag: Vintage
Sunglasses: H&M

2 comments:

  1. Oh, my dearest niece,
    you are so nice and pretty!
    I have enjoyed your trip to Africa via your pics and words... and you are right... there is a 'Black John'! Hilarious!

    May I take your first pic here on top? I'd like to show it your Oma :)

    Love
    Ariane and your whole family in Germany.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are always welcome to show my pictures to Oma. Actually, i was going to send her some soon.

    GrĂ¼sse an die familie,

    Imogen <3

    ReplyDelete