Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Is It Just Madness Keeping Us Afloat

After spending half a day practicing for my dance show which is next week, A. and I attended another dance performance presented by the graduates of the Montreal Contemporary Dance School. I was very happy to go see it, because A. and I are going to dance there next year. The performance of the students wasn't perfect but made me feel so inspired to pursue dance as a life career. I have doubted so much about whether or not I should jump into this rough lifestyle and this weekend made me realize I should. I have danced all my life. It helped me stay fit and motivated me to do bigger projects throughout my life. And right now, it is one of the only things that is keeping afloat. Dancing makes me feel alive. It has almost become a form of meditation for me. The way I focus on my body, my breath and my environment calms me down. If I ever hesitate again, I can remind myself why I want to do this all my life with what I just explained to you. 

Without further ado, here are pictures A. took near the train tracks with my new coat.








Coat: Not allowed to tell..
Shirt: Vintage
Pants: Topshop
Platform Sneakers: Jeffrey Campbell (JC Play)

No comments:

Post a Comment