Tuesday, July 23, 2013

I Hope You're Not Lonely Without Me

I've been in Prince Edward Island (the land of Anne of Green Gables and potatoes) for the last week or so, and I am enjoying myself quit a bit. I have been spending my days in bed reading, chatting online and staring at the ceiling, partly because of my mono and partly because I'm just so darn lazy. Some may call this a bleak vacation, but I call it a success. I have succeeded at doing nothing! How great is that!

When I'm not in bed, I'm eating or going on a daily escapade to the beach. I've taken many pictures too. I took my boredom and put it into boring pictures. I tried capturing lifeless, yet interesting environments that surrounded me since I left home; a little bit like in Daniel Clowe's Ghost World. Without further ado, here are a few pictures I took in the university dorm I stayed at, on the road and in PEI.

I will be posting outfit pictures very shortly. (Don't you guys worry!)
















The two last pictures are a preview of the outfit photos that are coming up!  

No comments:

Post a Comment