Wednesday, February 5, 2014

I Was Drawn By Your Grace

I find it sad that people hardly wear hats anymore. It used to be this classy accessory that everyone would put on when leaving the house, but now it's rare to actually see someone with a fancy hat.

I used to wear them all the time actually, but for some reason, I decided I was too intimidated by other people's opinions to wear fancy head wear anymore. It's pretty dumb when I think about it. Why should I care about what people think of my appearance? The other day I got one of my hats out again and rediscovered the joy of wearing it. From now on, I want to integrate more hats in my everyday outfits.

Aah...I've been making so many promises since the year started. I hope I'll be able to fulfill my wishes.





No comments:

Post a Comment