Sunday, October 16, 2011

The Vest of my Life

Aujourd'hui, dans ce photoshoot vous allez voir que je porte une veste en jeans et vous allez penser qu'il n'a rien de spéciale, mais c'est faux. Avant, elle était une veste abandonnée dans ma garde-robe que je trouvais pas particulièrement maginifique, mais depuis que j'ai décidé de couper ses manches pour l'embellir, ce vêtement est devenu merveilleux. Je l'adore! Je voudrais le porter tout le temps, même si ça va pas avec tout. Mais n'inquietez-vous pas, je ne ferais pas vraiment ça. :P

Today, in this photoshoot you will see that I am wearing a jean jacket and you'll probably think that it's not very special, but it is! Before, it was a poor abandoned vest in my wardrobe and I didn't think it was that magnificent, but since I cut its sleeves off, it has become a whole other piece of clothing. I love it! I wouldn't mind wearing it all the time, even thought it doesn't match with everything. But don't worry, I won't actually wear it all the time. :P 






Hat: Urban Outfitters
Shirt: Homemade
Vest: DKNY (with cutout sleeves)
Belt: Thrifted
Pants: H&M
Shoes: Adidas

No comments:

Post a Comment