Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Moi Je Joue

I always had a hard time knowing the difference between sarcasm and irony, but slowly I started learning how to distinguish them. Soon, I will master the art or irony.

Indeed, this post is somewhat ironic. I'm showing you pictures of a bright and colorful teenager and adding a playful soundtrack to it. This may make people believe us teenagers are bright and carefree when in fact it is absolutely the contrary. A lot of people I know seem to use that stereotype as a cover to hide what they are truly feeling. Your acquaintances in your everyday life may seem very happy, so you'll make jokes saying stupid things like "You're ugly!" in a sarcastic manner. You may think they don't care. I'm sure a lot of them don't, but a few do. And it's sad to know that sometimes we might not even know what is hiding underneath your close friends appearances. On that note, I shall try to cheer you up again with the picture... of a kitten!







Sweater: Vintage
Dress: H&M
Tights: Pharmacy
Ring: Mamz'elle Swing (A. brought it back for me from Paris) Merci!

No comments:

Post a Comment