I just noticed a few days ago how much clothing I have accumulated. I was cleaning my room (finally!) when I caught myself shoving my clothes in my drawers. I don't even have any space to hang them! What am I going to do? To be honest, it's not really a problem. I like my clothes. I actually noticed I have many new items to share with you. Yay!
I was also shocked to know I actually have a floor. I hadn't seen it in months because of my mess. This enlightenment of mine made me think that I should make new years resolutions so I can start having good habits again. I'm actually trying to figure out what they're going to be while typing.
So here it goes:
- Clean my room once a week ('cause never am I ever going to clean my room for 6 hour again!)
- Drink more water (I don't hydrate myself! ugh!)
- Not go on Facebook as often (seriously it's terrible. I log in every few minutes for absolutely no reason. What am I doing with my life?)
- Start dancing again (I'm probably going to attend the Contemporary Dance School of Mtl next school year! hehe!)
- Stop comparing myself to others (this one's hard... I'm going to try though! 'Cause I'm sick of feeling like a constant failure.)
Aren't these roses rad!
My shrine :)
Tassel garlands rock!
Sweater: I don't know, it was my mom's
Skull Pendant: Made by my daddy
Flower Crown: DIY