Tuesday, June 11, 2013

I'm a 90's babe!

Lately I've been waking up motivated to be fab' and dress like a princess. Some might say the sunshine is affecting my behavior, but I think the clothes G. gave me and the movie Clueless are making me sassy. Let me explain. A few weeks ago, I was crying of despair every time I had to find a satisfying outfit to wear. Then suddenly, G. told me she had a whole bag of clothes to offer. I went through it not knowing what to expect and I found the cutest items. The one I'm wearing here is a hand embroidered angora cardigan/sweater. It is simply mind blowing! And to add to my wave of happiness, I watched Clueless... twice in two days... It is truly an awesome movie. At first you might think it's one of those stereotypical American movies, but I believe it was well thought. Firstly, the outfit were outrageous and fabulous and secondly, the movie laughs at the creation of stereotypes and actually include a few pro-feminist quotes which is kind of cool for a teenager movie. All and all, it is a hilarious movie I definitely want to own.

And if you aren't feeling great, go and watch the movie and you'll feel instantly fab'!






Blouse: Vintage
Jacket: Vintage (From G's mom)
Shorts: Vintage
Purse: Vintage (From A's mom)
Sunglasses: H&M
Earrings: Vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment