Wednesday, June 5, 2013

We're Up All Night 'Til The Sun

It's June! Everyone knows what that means: School is Almost over! Yay! Everything's so fabulous lately. I'm doing great, my friends seem to be doing good (are you?) and I have a great boyfriend. All these wonderful things are motivating me to do something with my life and have fun. Basically, I feel inspired to see people, to party, to dress up and to be creative. and to finish school. So anyways, here's an outfit I modified before taking pictures. I first wore it with a skirt, but it felt too dressy so I opted for an outfit that somehow reminded me of Patty McGee, the world champion skateboarder from 1965 when skateboarding was just beginning to exist.







Inspiration from the early years of skateboarding:





Shirt: Abercrombie & Fitch (I'm not proud of wearing this label..)
Shorts: Old Navy
Crown (of love!): DIY
Green Ring: Senegal

No comments:

Post a Comment