Friday, December 27, 2013

Fiction, When We're Not Together

I was really excited for the holidays to come because that meant I'd get to dress in a festive manner and  create extravagant outfits I'd only wear inside. However, I went away on the first day of vacation and I dressed the same for 6 days straight. Can you imagine the horror! This had never been seen in the history of Imogen before! When I got home though, I quickly slid into a classy outfit and put lipstick on to compensate for my disastrous fashion statement. I mean the outfit wasn't that bad but the fact that I wore it none stop made it horrible. This is why I have promised myself to dress as well as possible until the New Year. I also should find my camera charger, so I can share my outfits with all of you.

Oh! and by the way, happy Hanukkah, merry Christmas and happy Kwanzaa!




Shirt: Vintage
Jeans: American Apparel


My friends tease me telling me this shirt looks like a pyjama... But I don't care, I love it!

T-Shirt: Simons
Shirt: Vintage
Skirt: Vintage


No comments:

Post a Comment