Sunday, December 29, 2013

Queen Of Disaster

This is my second inspiration post in a row and and some might think this resembles a lot the last one because my style inspiration is so colorful and bright, but I guess I've always loved colors, so it's understandable.

If I had to qualify this second inspiration in a few words I'd say: Queen of summer. This style is very summery and festive, and includes things like crowns, flowers, pastel colors (as usual!), vintage clothing, fairies and glitters. But this whole "Queen" look can also be turned into it's opposite: a sort of goth princess look with black lipstick and heavy makeup. This look says: I am a strong independent woman, which I feel like lately.

I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!















(Sources: Tumblr)

No comments:

Post a Comment