Saturday, December 28, 2013

Kitsch

I've been inspired by 90's kitsch for a while now, but I finally decided I really want to incorporate it in my everyday fashion. I also love the weird futuristic style that was created in the early 2000's with the rise of Internet. I'm saying all these wonderful things, but I guess I should elaborate a little. Basically, for 2014, I will inspire myself by glitter (as usual!), metallic wear, pastel colors, fluorescent aliens, children's tattoos and dinosaurs. But let's not forget other aspects of the nineties, like the Riot Grrrl movement and the grunge trends. And let's not forget the amazing Spice Girls! Basically, anything colorful and playful, but also a little faux punk rock will be welcomed this year.

There is another part to this inspiration post, so stay tuned to know about what my future outfits will look like.















(Sources: Tumblr)

No comments:

Post a Comment