Thursday, December 12, 2013

Have You Got Colour In Your Cheeks

Winter has arrived and my motivation to dress well has disappeared. I just want to curl up in a ball and hibernate until the warm weather comes back. The cold weather isn't nonetheless an excuse to not have a good time. Lately, I've been dressing to be practical for the first time of my life. I've been going to many parties and I discovered that there's a certain dress code to have a good time. Firstly, no dresses or skirts: they are too much of a hassle when you try to move around. Secondly, don't wear clothing you like too much. You can wear clothes you like, but not your favorite items, because you don't want to accidentally stain them while you're having fun dancing around. Therefore, the best thing to do is wear a t-shirt and pants which is sadly very boring. Here are my latest acceptable outfits. I actually really like them even though it's simple.






First Outfit
T-shirt: H&M
Cardigan: Vintage
Scarf: My mom's
Necklace: Crankyhayes
Jeans: American Apparel
Boots: Blundstone

Second Outfit
Dress: Vintage
Parka: Simons

No comments:

Post a Comment