Saturday, September 29, 2012

Aux Champs Élysées

We met Ariane for the last time at the Café de la Bastillewhere I drank a pretty good hot chocolate. After our morning coffee, we took the metro to Notre-Dame (once again) to say goodbye to my aunt. My mom and I then jumped back into a train and went to l'Arc de Triomphe. We stood in front and saw people on the top of it. So my mom decided that we were going. From the top you could see everything. It was wonderful! We walked back down and strolled on the Champs Élysée where I found a huge H&M. I spent an hour there and came out with a multicolored "unicorn" dress and earrings. We continued our way East and arrived at the Tuileries which was so stunning. Finally, we did a surprise visit to the Louvre. Over all a fun, but exhausting day.

I'm sorry if I'm still annoying you with all my Paris pictures, but this post was just sitting there, not posted yet, so I had to do it once and for all. I will do one last post showing all my other pictures because there's simply too much to show. I could make hundreds of posts about Paris, but I think you would get sick of it.


















Skirt: American Apparel
Shirt: Vintage
Shoes: Keds

No comments:

Post a Comment