Sunday, September 30, 2012

We're On A Mission From God

What I wore in the pictures today were indirectly inspired by Moonrise Kingdom. I put together my "Suzie" inspired beret and my red jacket to create a "matching set" (even though what I wore wasn't the definition of one.) Also, I found this old danish bible which belonged to my great grandfather that my grandfather gave me the last time I saw him. In it were a bunch of pictures and newspaper clippings. It was quite impressing. I don't know why I didn't take pictures. I guess some things should stay.... mysterious? :P

By the way, sorry if my pictures have really soft focus. I accidentally used a weird camera option on my camera.

 











Beret: Vintage
Jacket: Vintage (From my mom, originally my grandmother's)
Sweater: Vintage
Skirt: Bedo
Shirt: Ralph Lauren


No comments:

Post a Comment