Thursday, September 13, 2012

You Won't Admit You Love Me

Today, my mom and I went hunting for some vintage stores. The first one was closed so we went to the second once on "rue des Rosiers". It was a crazy little street with stores and people all over. I finally found Vintage Desire and I came out of the store with two dresses from the 70's and 80's. They were really cheap too. We then ate a falafel and headed off to the the last store. We walked almost and hour, but never found it. Later, my mom and I shopped for food and numerous things at Monoprix. What a wonderful store! It's not that wonderful actually, but I thought it was the coolest thing. I got myself a new liquid eyeliner there which works really well. That's it for today.
 









Shirt: Sirens (Originally a dress)
Skirt: DIY
Tights: Pharmaprix ?
Boots: Vintage
 

No comments:

Post a Comment