Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Sacré Charlemagne

Woke up at 8 this morning to go meet up with my aunt, Ariane, at Notre-Dame. After meeting her at about 10:30 we went off to Le Marais where I went once more to Vintage Desire. We then ate at a delightful little Jewish restaurant afterwards we were off to the Sacre-Coeur which was amazing! We spent a little time there and we continued our way to la Gare du Nord which I really didn't like. I didn't feel safe. Ariane, my mom and I took the metro to la Bastille where we headed of to the place where my aunt was staying the night. There I met a very lovely Parisian lady, she was very inspiring. She even gave me a jacket that I had noticed hanging in the entrance. She told me she wasn't wearing it anymore. It was another fabulous day in Paris!

I just noticed I didn't really have any outfit picture in this post. I wasn't wearing anything mind-blowing either. You already saw the dress before.































No comments:

Post a Comment